Monday, July 11, 2016

Best IP Camera APP

Looking for the best app to view your IP cameras on you phone or tablet? So I have tried a lot of IP Camera APP's for mobile device's and I am writing this to tell you which one is the BEST. Now some of the APP's have niche's or their own speciality but the most user friendly and professional is tinyCam Monitor.

tinyCam Monitor



http://tinycammonitor.com/

tinyCam Monitor is by far the best mobile application out there and I would highly recommend it. There is a FREE version so you can try and a paid version with more features is available. If you try the free version and like it buy the PRO version, its cheap and Awesome!!! I have recommend this APP to numerous friends, family and colleagues, as I am the Go-To person for security camera's. The all loved it, funny thing is I only told them about the free version and they bought the PRO version all on their own and came back to tell me about that version!

Plus this APP supports so many cameras, some of the camera's include:
  • Hikvision
  • D-Link
  • Foscam
  • Dahua
  • Geovision
  • Acti
  • ONVIF
  • Many more...
For a full list of supported cameras, see here.

The creator of this application is a genius, has the best APP of its kind on the marketplace. His free version is not terribly crippled either, really appreciate this.

Its available on Google Play, Amazon APP store, Blackberry World, Samsung Apps and the Chrome Web Store.







I am not affiliated with the creator at all, I just used this APP for the last 5 years and wanted to share my experience and satisfaction with the product. If the creator wants to send me a APK install file of the PRO version for my personal use, I would not object though. ;) Here's hoping, ha ha ha. As I only have the free versions installed, due to personal reason. However I have used the PRO version numerous times on other peoples devices.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input.

Personal Media Organizer: digiKam

Looking to replace cloud solutions such as Google Photo's, ACDSee and Adobe with an offline application that won't have your persona...