Monday, December 7, 2015

Hikvision NVR Sub Stream Unavailable

So I ran into an issue with with iVMS Android APP being unable to stream fluent mode or sub-stream from my Hikvision NVR. The option for Balanced and Fluency was Greyed out.

Here is how to resolve it:

1) Factory Reset the IP Camera from the Web Browser.

2) Once the camera is back up, then power off the camera by removing the power plug or POE cable connection going to the camera. Wait 30 seconds and then plug it back in.

3) Sub-stream should now be available.

You will have to reconfigure your settings and preferences on the camera. Hikvision no sub stream problem should now be fixed.

***I take no responsibility for damage to your device or any re-percussion's for following this information. My usual disclaimer also applies. This worked for and and I am posting in case I come across this issue again and do not remember what to do.

1 comment:

Thanks for your input.

Personal Media Organizer: digiKam

Looking to replace cloud solutions such as Google Photo's, ACDSee and Adobe with an offline application that won't have your persona...