Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Free Sim Unlock

Here is how to unlock HTC Desire HD and other HTC models. First of all I take no responsibility if you damage your phone, I have tried this myself and it works, and easy. 2nd thank you goes out to the maker of this Root/Unlock script. Please donate to him if you like it, half the value of the unlock code would be a decent amount. I am not the creator of this, I am just happy he made it and would like to show him gratitude.

To be safe I'm not posting it here or a URL, so Google Advanced ACE Hack Kit. Thats the tool you will need, the instructions explain everything.

1 comment:

  1. Hi i got my HTC mobile unlocked from network lock using sites like Onlinegsmunlock.com here they render unlock code for all mobile models at reliable cost along with free instruction about how to input code in your mobile to unlock it ....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input.

Personal Media Organizer: digiKam

Looking to replace cloud solutions such as Google Photo's, ACDSee and Adobe with an offline application that won't have your persona...