Saturday, October 16, 2010

VB Script to Reboot WebSTAR DPC2100R2 Cable Internet Modem

VB Script to Reboot Scientific Atlanta WebSTAR DPC2100R2 Cable Internet Modem

I noticed that a lot of people read my post about rebooting the cable modem using cURL, so I decided to post my VB Script I created to reboot this modem. Since the following scripts works perfectly with Internet Explorer Version 6, you may need to add or remove TAB's from the script to have it work in other IE version's. Or if you guys request it I will make a script for each version of IE, just leave a comment and let me know.

Update:See this post instead, Script removed.Curl Method

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input.

Personal Media Organizer: digiKam

Looking to replace cloud solutions such as Google Photo's, ACDSee and Adobe with an offline application that won't have your persona...